T's and C's
1. Use of the WonderProperty websites is subject to the following terms and conditions and your usage indicates your absolute acceptance of these conditions: By using this site you agree that any information that you provide to us (or others through this site) is true, accurate, current and complete information, and you agree to maintain and promptly update the Membership Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our services.
2. WonderProperty is owned and operated by the Wonder Group. We provide services under certain terms and conditions, which we call TC’s. We may update these from time to time, without notice to you. It is your duty to check these when you use the site to insure that you comply with the current TC’s. There may be other rules posted throughout the site that you will be required to observe.
3. These terms and conditions constitute your entire agreement with WonderProperty with respect to your use of any part of the WonderProperty site and by accessing the site you are deemed to have agreed to these terms.
4. Any changes to these terms will be published on this page and your continued use of the site following the publication of any changes to these terms will constitute your full agreement to any such changes to these terms.
5. It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that you check this page each time you access this site to ensure that you are aware of any changes to these terms.
6. Access and use of this site, is governed by law and you hereby agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. We may terminate your account at any time, if we believe it to be in our best interests or in the best interests of our users.
8. We may at any time destroy or log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without.
9. You understand that your Content may be transmitted over a number of different networks and people other than those on this site could gain access to it.
10. All images and text are the copyright of WonderProperty and may not be copied, sold, lent or distributed without the express permission of WonderProperty
11. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside.
12. You agree to NOT use the Service for any illegal or inappropriate purpose, and affirmatively represent and warrant:
a) That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable;
b) That you will not harm minors in any way;
c) That you will not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any employee, officer or director of WonderProperty, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
d) That you will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order
e) Disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
f) That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
g) That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
h) That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
i) That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
j) That you will not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
k) That you will not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
l) That you will not “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or that you will not collect or store personal data about other users.
13. You agree that you are entirely responsible for all Content uploaded, downloaded, emailed, posted, transmit or otherwise use on this site. Since we do not control the Content posted on the site or sent to you from information obtained from the site, we cannot and will not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
14. You understand that we do not provide the information contained within this site and that all information either posted on this site are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated.
15. Users of the site may publish details of properties on the site by the completion of various online forms. This process is automatic and WonderProperty does not and cannot review every property description published in this way. Accordingly WonderProperty cannot and does not warrant the truth or accuracy of any property description, which is the sole responsibility of the person who submitted the property details.
16. You may not advertise anything other than property details on the site without prior written permission in from WonderProperty.
17. Any Services advertised on this site within the Services section are not connected with WonderProperty. WonderProperty therefore accepts no responsibility of the work and services offered by these services.
18. Anyone wishing to use any of the services being offered within this site should ensure that they carry out all necessary checks on the company prior to using them.
19. We may terminate any Services account at any time, if we believe it to be in our best interest or the interest of our customers.
20. Any services receiving email or text alerts from customers visiting the site are only alerts that someone has visited and does not constitute a guaranteed order for the services or work offered by a service company or individual. Any services that sign up for a paid membership do so with this in mind.
21. By submitting details for publication on the site you warrant that this will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietorial rights or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful material. You hereby indemnify WonderProperty and all its officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the foregoing warranties and covenants. You shall co-operate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. WonderProperty reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
22. Information published on the site by WonderProperty is intended as general guidance only and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or injury sustained as a result of acting on the guidance contained on the site.
23. WonderProperty may from time to time provide additional services on a fee-paying basis. The provision of these services is subject to these terms and conditions and may also be subject to additional terms and conditions. Any additional terms and conditions, which relate to these additional services, will be notified to the user prior to commencement of the services.
24. WonderProperty does not warrant that access to the site is free of faults and WonderProperty has no liability in the event that the site is or ceases to be available whether arising from the negligence of WonderProperty.
25. You will receive a password and account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to protect and safeguard it against unauthorized use. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. You must exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree that you will be solely liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5. Access to various parts of the site's facilities is controlled by passwords, which are selected by the user. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all usage of the site by any third party using your password with your authority. You shall notify WonderProperty as soon as possible of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your password or the theft or unauthorised disclosure of your password.
26. Your registration allows you to upload photographs to the WonderProperty site. These photographs must be views of the internal or external aspects of the property to which they are attached and must not include any additions, for example text, icons or logos. Any breach of this condition will lead to the removal of your account, your adverts and your photographs with no refund for any services you may have paid for.
27. By virtue of uploading the photograph you assume all responsibility for copyright of the photograph you have chosen to upload and you fully indemnify WonderProperty against any claim by any third party including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietorial rights or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful material. You hereby indemnifyWonderProperty and all its officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the foregoing warranties and covenants. You shall co-operate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim.WonderProperty reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
28. You shall not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the site any material which is defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, abusive, racist, sexist or in any other way offensive or illegal. WonderProperty reserves the right to delete or edit anything which, at its sole discretion, it deems in breach of this term.
29. Any text alerts purchased by users of the WonderProperty web site are purchased on the basis that a match is recognised as being a match if it has a rating of 65% or more.
WHAT WE DO
1. We currently provide users with Property Matching resources (herein the “Service”). The services are provided as seen. We assume no responsibility for information posted on this site originated by others, including, but not limited to users and advertisers.
2. You are responsible for any and all costs associated with accessing this site. 3.We do not check all adverts for accommodation, so therefore have no way of verifying the information supplied by a user.
4. Users of our site should always be cautious about giving personal information.
5. WonderProperty, the WonderProperty logo, trademarks and service marks, and other WonderProperty logos and product and service names are trademarks of WonderProperty. Without WonderProperty prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the WonderProperty
1. WonderProperty has selected WorldPay to manage the processing of payments through our website. WorldPays payment solutions are trusted and utilised by thousands of businesses, big and small, in nearly all parts of the world.
2. WorldPays e-commerce solutions are secure and easy-to-use, and have enabled customers to gain access to valuable products and services over the Internet.
3. With WorldPay, you are provided with a variety of options for payment for WonderProperty, such as Visa, MasterCard, Switch and all the major credit and debit cards.
4. Refunds will be given up to 7 days after your order has been placed or 7 days after the order has been received by you (whichever is longest).
5. For all refunds and queries please CONTACT US by clicking this CONTACT US link quoting your reference number (this will have been emailed to you when you placed your order).
WonderProperty commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
[For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by email.]
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
• We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should CONTACT US.
• Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
• Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• To notify you of any changes to our service.
• To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
• Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
• In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you. [We may also permit selected third parties to use your data for the same reason.]
If you do not want your data used in this way or passed onto third parties for marketing purposes please tick the relevant box on the form in which we collect your data.
[We do not disclose information which will identify individuals to our advertisers. We may however provide them with collective information about our users. We may also use collective data to help our advertisers reach their target audience. The data collected may also be used by us in order to comply with our advertiser’s wishes in displaying their advertisement to their target audience.]
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
[As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.]
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. [Any request may be subject to a fee of £25-00 in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.]
WonderProperty is part of the WonderGroup Limited. Registered Office 34 Hight Street, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EF. Registered in England Number 05094470 Tel 0845-576 0181